Monday, September 13, 2010

It's been

Soo long since I've blogged.

Well school's been pretty, eh. I'm liking my classes though. In 1st, I have Renae. In 2nd, I have a whole bunch of random fun people. In 3rd I have all my usual tech-linkers + Michelle Doan. It's her birthday today! So happy birthday! (: In 4th, I get all my old ger-man peoples. Then 5th I have Mimi, Krystina, Loogie, and Austyn. My 6th period is prolly my least favorite. Half of them are asian tech-linkers, the other half are the ghetto "I don't care" peoples. But it's cooo, Juhoe's in the class. I'm already tired of waking up early, sigh. I was so excited, now I'm just like, when's out next short week?

Golf's been tiring. We just had a tournament today. I got 128. xP I tied with Grecia and Dana! Makes me feel a little bit better about myself. Lol. Too bad every hole, I got in it the damn sand. EVERY. SINGLE. HOLE. It was so sad. And the girls I played with were sooooo boring. They hardly talked, and I NEED talking to keep me going. My feet hurt so bad it's not funny.

Bianca's roller skate outting was fun. (: I didn't fall. At first I hellllllla sucked, I was so slow. xP But I got the hang of it. Plus I got to eat pizza afterwards.

Jess's birthday was just a couple days ago. She had a bbq, which is pretty ironic, since she's a vegetarian. But anywho, yeah, that was yesterday. And I couldn't even stay. ): I did stop by tho, after confirmation.

Oh yeah, I started confirmation. I might be reunited with one of my best friends from the 3rd grade. Lol, her face looked so so so so sooooo familiar, and her name too! I'll ask her about it next time. Only sucky part is that they're forcing me to go to church with the peoples right after classes. -__- LAME. I realized how stupid my cousin is. I met all his little friends, kinna weird, cos they're so quiet.

A week from now is my birthday. Whoopiee.

My parents bought me a car. It's not as pretty as I wished it would, but it's coo. I'll take what I can get. '95 white corolla? Ehh. That means, we'll have 3 corollas. Gross.

Whooooop, I just killed a spider. (:

Anyway, this blog was super boring, I know. Seems like the longer it is since I've blogged, the more I dont' know what to talk about.

It's September, Leslie's super duper bipolar month. Seriously, I'm not myself.

* Mine - Taylor Swift.

Almost 3 years now, yeah? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment