Saturday, October 16, 2010

K I lied

Sooooo didn't blog the next day.

Anywho. Golf is officially over, and we technically won our last game. Cos they forfeited. Too cool. (;

School is school. I hate getting up in the morning, and I hate having my mother knocking on the bathroom door when I just got in the shower. Like, seriously? Stfu. I have a couple grades I really wanna get up, I really need to get my priorities straight.

Friends, friends, friends. I love my girls, I really do. I don't know if it's only me, but we're not the same anymore. It sucks to find something out from another friend than the person themself. It sucks to feel like no one wants to tell me serious things cos, idk, I won't understand? That I'll judge you? It sucks that sometimes I feel like my best friends don't even like me. It sucks to wanna get closer to someone, but they seem like they don't really care. It sucks to know that they've just given up. Again, maybe this is only me, but i'm just saying, it fucking sucks.

It's that time of the year when I kinna just shut down. I push people away, I get bad headaches, I hate myself, I lose interest of everything around me, and cry myself to sleep. No, I don't know what the fuck is wrong, so don't ask "why?". This happens twice every school year. Sometimes more. Everything just gets soo annoying, and everything just makes me so mad. I don't know how it's possibly possible to deal with me when I'm like this.

Soo, I'm taking the written permit test soon. And, let's hope I pass, so I can start driving, and maybe I can attempt to get rid of these mood swings. I seriously think, that I get like this, cos I never get time to just breathe and get away from my house. I don't think my parents understand how keeping me locked up in this house drives me insane.

Earlier, I got back from a family party, and my parents were like "ok, we're going to just get gas". I was like ok, whatever. They fucking take my car to Cashe Creek, like, arright, thanks for fucking lying to me. They never tell me these things in advance anymore so I don't make plans. Holy fucking shit. Like they could tell me, and I don't care. I can't fucking stand this feeling. They get mad at me when I tell them last minute fucking news? Like I know you dumbfucks were going to some type of casino, you know how I know? Because you kept fucking asking me what am I doing today? When's your psat's end? Blah blah blah. Soooo full of it.

Just whatever. Fuck it.

Feelin Myself - Nipsey Hussle ft. Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment