Two days ago was my Lola's birthday. (: And tomorrow's my sister's birthday.
Too bad I pretty much got uninvited to my sister's birthday dinner. Whatever I guess, I'll feel out of place anyway.
I fed the homeless a couple weeks ago, for confirmation. It was, kinna fun. Lol. The people were really nice, and the people I worked with was pretty cool. Some homeless dude asked me where my wings were, cos I looked like an angel. You can't tell me that's not sweet. Especially when I felt ugly and gross when I was there.
I actually got a new phone. My brick phone broke the same day I worked at the homeless thing. Too bad I freakin hate touch screen, and my nails are too long to text on the keyboard thingy. But it's fine I guess, at least I have a new phone, my sister still has her crappy broken phone.
School's getting to be too much for me to handle. I have no energy. All I do is nap. History's fine. Marketing's cooo, I love the people in the class, too funny. Precal's actually stressing me out. German's starting to put me to sleep, but I've gotten hella close to the guys. Geology's harder than I thought, but it's a lot easier than chem. And english is kinna, eh. Myatt gets sidetracked easily, sooooo, yenno.
I've decided to just let whatever happens with me and the girls happen. I miss them and everything, but I can only put in as much effort as everyone else. I love you guys.
I passed my permit test with flying colors. (; My dad's currently teaching me how to drive around Foodnet. Lol. I'm getting better. Teeheee.
Homecoming was fun. There was this really stupid incident, with the shirts. Soo stupid, and sooo blown outta proportion. Anywho, the dance was coo toooo.
My sister's tryna hook me up with a seasonal job at Gap. Lol, if Gap wants to keep me, that's coo. If anything, I'll go job searching after I can drive myself to work. Yadada? (: Let's hope that somehow Hollister won't care about my age and hire me anyway. Ahhhaha.
'Til next time, k bye.
Tired of You - Foo Fighters
Too bad I pretty much got uninvited to my sister's birthday dinner. Whatever I guess, I'll feel out of place anyway.
I fed the homeless a couple weeks ago, for confirmation. It was, kinna fun. Lol. The people were really nice, and the people I worked with was pretty cool. Some homeless dude asked me where my wings were, cos I looked like an angel. You can't tell me that's not sweet. Especially when I felt ugly and gross when I was there.
I actually got a new phone. My brick phone broke the same day I worked at the homeless thing. Too bad I freakin hate touch screen, and my nails are too long to text on the keyboard thingy. But it's fine I guess, at least I have a new phone, my sister still has her crappy broken phone.
School's getting to be too much for me to handle. I have no energy. All I do is nap. History's fine. Marketing's cooo, I love the people in the class, too funny. Precal's actually stressing me out. German's starting to put me to sleep, but I've gotten hella close to the guys. Geology's harder than I thought, but it's a lot easier than chem. And english is kinna, eh. Myatt gets sidetracked easily, sooooo, yenno.
I've decided to just let whatever happens with me and the girls happen. I miss them and everything, but I can only put in as much effort as everyone else. I love you guys.
I passed my permit test with flying colors. (; My dad's currently teaching me how to drive around Foodnet. Lol. I'm getting better. Teeheee.
Homecoming was fun. There was this really stupid incident, with the shirts. Soo stupid, and sooo blown outta proportion. Anywho, the dance was coo toooo.
My sister's tryna hook me up with a seasonal job at Gap. Lol, if Gap wants to keep me, that's coo. If anything, I'll go job searching after I can drive myself to work. Yadada? (: Let's hope that somehow Hollister won't care about my age and hire me anyway. Ahhhaha.
'Til next time, k bye.
Tired of You - Foo Fighters
No comments:
Post a Comment