Yesss, I finally got Frostwire. I can download songs again. (:
Yesterday was Uncle Rufel's birthday, and omg. My cousin's friends are soo irritating. Like all they do is yell and run around. What makes me mad is the fact that their parents don't do shit. One kid got on a treadmill, and made the speed hella fast. His mother was right there next to him, and just let him. Kid tripped and almost broke his face. And the mom didn't do anything still! All she did was look at him, and then she went back to talking to the other bad parents. Other than that, Uncle's party was prettty fun.
I picked up my first paycheck yesterday toooo. Haha, it only counted 4 hours. LAME. can't wait for my new one. I'm tryna give that one to my parents.
Debbie Tran moved away. ): I'm super sad. I miss her.
The girlss.. All this shit is seriously stupid. =/ Like you two, you're distancing yourself, and talking shit. You, you've been distancing yourself. You two are always busy. You two, I never see. You are all over the place, and I love that. You are always there, and I love that tooo. It sucks how last year we'd all meet up at the tables and just talk. I like that she said, can't we all just start over? Can we just get everything out in the open? And stop feeling awkward? Like I have to admit, this happening, made me closer to all you individually. But I miss us, being happy. Being comfortable. xP
My parents almost took my phone away awhile ago. If I didn't argue, they prolly would have taken it away. They were trying to treat me like my sister, when I did nothing wrong. Confession? I kinna like not talking on the phone every night. Made me less used to only talking on the phone. Now I can talk how I normally would, in person. Cooooo.
I went to a babyshower 2 weeks ago. And it was hella boring at first, then it was helllla fun. Hahha, I wasn't related to anyone there, except 2 of my cousins. So like, I really had no one to talk to. But once the adults made all the teens and college peoples go out to the backyard, it was super fun. I met some new kids, and they had a dj, helllllla funny.
I love this house, just saying.
The rest of 2010 and 2011, this going to be rough. Makes me wanna cry. Idunno what to do, actually.
Goals this month;
Sometimes I wonder what'll happen if I just never wake up one day. Because lately, I've been sleeping more and more. I'm always tired. I always feel sick. Everyday I go to school, I act happy. I act giggly. I act ok. So no one asks me the question I hate more than anything. Sometimes I feel like I need to be told what to do, or I won't be able to do anything. I won't be able to make decisions.
Fml.
Waiting For The End - Linkin Park
Yesterday was Uncle Rufel's birthday, and omg. My cousin's friends are soo irritating. Like all they do is yell and run around. What makes me mad is the fact that their parents don't do shit. One kid got on a treadmill, and made the speed hella fast. His mother was right there next to him, and just let him. Kid tripped and almost broke his face. And the mom didn't do anything still! All she did was look at him, and then she went back to talking to the other bad parents. Other than that, Uncle's party was prettty fun.
I picked up my first paycheck yesterday toooo. Haha, it only counted 4 hours. LAME. can't wait for my new one. I'm tryna give that one to my parents.
Debbie Tran moved away. ): I'm super sad. I miss her.
The girlss.. All this shit is seriously stupid. =/ Like you two, you're distancing yourself, and talking shit. You, you've been distancing yourself. You two are always busy. You two, I never see. You are all over the place, and I love that. You are always there, and I love that tooo. It sucks how last year we'd all meet up at the tables and just talk. I like that she said, can't we all just start over? Can we just get everything out in the open? And stop feeling awkward? Like I have to admit, this happening, made me closer to all you individually. But I miss us, being happy. Being comfortable. xP
My parents almost took my phone away awhile ago. If I didn't argue, they prolly would have taken it away. They were trying to treat me like my sister, when I did nothing wrong. Confession? I kinna like not talking on the phone every night. Made me less used to only talking on the phone. Now I can talk how I normally would, in person. Cooooo.
I went to a babyshower 2 weeks ago. And it was hella boring at first, then it was helllla fun. Hahha, I wasn't related to anyone there, except 2 of my cousins. So like, I really had no one to talk to. But once the adults made all the teens and college peoples go out to the backyard, it was super fun. I met some new kids, and they had a dj, helllllla funny.
I love this house, just saying.
The rest of 2010 and 2011, this going to be rough. Makes me wanna cry. Idunno what to do, actually.
Goals this month;
- Raise my english grade from A- to A. Raise my geology grade from B+ to A-.
- Get my paycheck, and give it to my parents without hesitation.
- Convince you to stay in our secret santa thing.
- Go Christmas shopping, and not spend everything
- Talk to mother, about.. Everything I need to say
- Convince mother and father to decorate the house like we used to
Sometimes I wonder what'll happen if I just never wake up one day. Because lately, I've been sleeping more and more. I'm always tired. I always feel sick. Everyday I go to school, I act happy. I act giggly. I act ok. So no one asks me the question I hate more than anything. Sometimes I feel like I need to be told what to do, or I won't be able to do anything. I won't be able to make decisions.
Fml.
Waiting For The End - Linkin Park
No comments:
Post a Comment